Levy Mwanawasa Medical University Intakes Deadline 2021/2022
Levy Mwanawasa Medical University Intakes 2021/2022; Download the Application forms for Levy Mwanawasa Medical University. The academic body for Levy Mwanawasa Medical University has finally released the application forms for prospective students to apply into the university. Check the admission requirements for Levy Mwanawasa Medical University to know the eligibility requirements for prospective students.
Before you proceed to check details of Levy Mwanawasa Medical University admissions, let us have a brief look at some quick links you may be interested in.
Note: Dates for Applications are advertised in the Local Newspaper, Local Eectronic Media, www.lmmu.ac.zm
1. Candidates are required to obtain the application forms at the UNIVERSITY from the Admissions Office or Download Here.
2. Candidates are required to submit completed application forms, attaching certified copies of relevant certificates or result slips
3. All applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of prescribed amount in form of cash or cheque deposited directly into a relevant University Bank Account
4. The closing date for receiving dully completed application forms is as advertised
5. Short listed candidates are invited to attend interviews (both oral and written)
6. Candidates are ranked according to performance in terms of qualifications and interviews
7. The final selection is determined by the available places
8. Selected candidates will be notified through Acceptance Letters.
Applicants should understand that the satisfaction of minimum requirement does not automatically guarantee admission. The LMMU University admissions and selection committee is the final authority in the selection of candidates. It comprises all Heads of Departments chaired by a designated chairperson on behalf of the Univesity Registrar. All candidates are required to obtain the application forms at the University/College’s Admission office or download from this website.
The Application fee is ZMK 200 for Regular Programmes and should be Deposited in the following Account:
1. Bank Details
• Bank Name : INVESTRUST BANK PLC
• Branch Name : ODYS BRANCH
• Account Name : Levy Mwanawasa Medical University Third Party
• Account No : 110110359429026
Mode of Application.
Admission forms can be obtained at the registrar’s office when you visit the campus.
However, if you are unable to access the Levy Mwanawasa Medical University Application Forms or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible
2021/2022 Admissions For Public Universities In Zambia
2021/2022 Admission For Private Universities In Zambia